Schoolweb Eduportal Solution
Schoolweb Eduportal Solution is a complete online educational portal we have designed to automate a wide variety of administrative and academic related processes in secondary and higher educational institutions.
Its intuitive user interface and robust features effectively helps to facilitate the processing of numerous activities for various categories of users in a school. It is a complete ICT solution that will transition the entire academic and administrative processes of an educational (secondary and tertiary) institution to a more efficient, interactive and ubiquitous platform.
In addition to conveniently managing students’ academic information, Eduportal has an integrated help support that assist users of the portal. Summarily, this package has been designed to provide a faster and more efficient way of performing critical routines that drive many of the processes existing in most tertiary institutions.
- Flexible configurations that allow autonomous school wide settings
- Students Admission into programmes/courses of study
- Student Registration and Information Management
- School fees Payments systems
- Academic Profile Managements
- Online session registration
- Grading System Management
- Course Management and Registration
- Result Processing Capabilities
- Transcript Generation
- Report Generation for all Features
- E-library and Research Lookup
- Online provision of content/ lecture materials- e.g. lecture notes
- Discussion Forum and E-Voting System
- Project Research Database
- Research Upload
- E-Notification System
Eduportal provides a lot of benefits to stakeholders in higher educational institutions. Here are some of the benefits our clients stand to enjoy using this product.
To academic institutions:
- Convenient and efficient online fee payment tracking
- Proficient semester/term and course/subject management
- Easy management of, and access to students’ information
- Simplified admissions processing
- Enhanced result processing
Choose from any of our eCommerce Web Development Plan