Schoolweb Scholars Link: The premier scholarship guide in Nigeria.
Schoolweb Scholars Links are experts in
* SMS Alert of available scholarship for undergraduates in Nigeria
* Perfect scholarship application and forwarding
* SMS Alert of aptitude test date, time and venue.
* Intensive (Online/Offline) Coaching and tutorial for scholarship aptitude test.
* provision of study materials, aptitude test past questions and answers.
Join Schoolweb Scholars Links and smile till you graduate.
Terms and Condition for registering with SWSL
1. The data form is to assist us guide students on securing scholarship and going through all the screening procedures successfully from various Nigerian institutions
2. Registering with SWSL is not a guarantee access of an oil company scholarship, because we not illegal scholarship racketeers. But we give you an edge over your mates by providing you with timely updates on the latest scholarship opportunity available. Our processing yields a high chance of scholarship.
3. Your registration is valid for one academic session and cost N2,500 only, with a renewal fee after 12 months of initial registration.
4. Your registration fee covers
i. The regular SMS alerts of available scholarships
ii. Notification for aptitude test dates, time and venue.
iii. Confirmation of application delivery
iv. Intensive coaching both offline and online by providing relevant web-links to our online tutorial channels
v. Our extensively and most dynamic scholarship materials “SCHOLARSHIP EXCEL”
5.Ensure you contact SWSL, if you unfortunately misplace your phone or suddenly changed your lines.
6. Ensure your rapidly respond to all SWSL alerts and tutorial as the session goes.
7. Promote the interest of SWSL anywhere you go.
8. Registration fee is obviously non-refundable if a member suddenly wishes to de-register him/herself from SWSL
9. 5% of your 1st scholarship award payment comes to SWSL as an appreciation package for a job well done.
10. Fill the form below with only accurate and genuine information and details.