Accountants Jobs at Pyramids Diagnostics Limited
Pyramids Diagnostics was established in 2005 as a private liability company in the heart of Port Harcourt, Nigeria. It was established to mission is to meet the critical desire to bridge the gap in the diagnostic arm of the health sector in our environment.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accountant
- Maintain payment and receipt voucher Payment to Suppliers after due verification and authorization
- Prepare payroll Ensure strict adherence to company’s policies and procedures
- Ensure compliance with tax matters and liaise with tax authorities FIRS and LIRS
- Maintain and manage account receivable(AR) and account payable(AP)
- Posting general journal entries and general ledger entries
- Develop periodic reports for management
- Audit financial transactions and document accounting control procedures
- Summarizes current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports. Substantiates financial transactions by auditing documents.
- Reconciles financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information.
- Prepares payments by verifying documentation, and requesting disbursements.
Application Closing Date
28th February, 2018.